This is free art – it is under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
Type: iPhone retina.
Download the art here, or read on for an explanation.
Unlike most of the game packs planned, this one is iPhone retina-sized rather than iPad/universal-sized.
That’s because this art pack was created for use in a workshop by Ray Wenderlich and Rod Strougo called Cocos2D via Minigames.
This game pack has animations for several characters, so it can be used in a couple of different ways.
Suggested Game PlayThe idea for this game is that the cat has to jump over the various things that come for him.
He can jump over (all of these have optional animations to use):
- a dog
- two types of cars
- a kid on a trike
If you come up with other ways to use the art, let me know!
Game Pack Contents
- Background for main level. 960×640 pixels.
- Cat sprites: one standing, and two for the jumping animation.
- Dog animation: four sprites.
- Yellow car animation: car body (2 sprites – when animated it bobs up and down) and a wheel that you place twice and can make roll.
- Red car animation: car body (2 sprites, same as above) and a wheel.
- Kid on trike animation: four sprites.
- Title page, with room for “Start”, etc. buttons.
- Mockups of the main level and the two cars.